Monday, March 18, 2013

St Patty's Weekend

Already MONDAY?! Ughh... weekends go too fast.

Friday night Derek and I headed out to Supperclub in Hollywood for a fun night of dancing and drinking.
We drank too much and didn't dance enough but we had the BEST time.
I finally got to meet my cousin's new boyfriend and he totally has my approval.
We hung out with some old (and very missed) friends and made some new ones.
We didn't get home till 4 a.m. but that didn't stop Derek from waking up at 9 a.m Ughh.
After breakfast, I went over to the tanning salon (I know it is so so bad for me but I need a base 
tan before May so I don't look like a lobster after the first day of our trip.)
I looked like death with my morning-after makeup and comfy clothes.
When I got to the front desk - surprise! - our friend's sister who we met at the club was working.
We had a good laugh remembering (or trying to remember) what happened the night before.
The rest of Saturday was relaxing. Did some shopping, hung out around the house, and went to the market with my love to stock up for the week.

I hope everyone had a fun, drunk, green, safe, St. Patty's Day!
I was adopted and my birth father had some Irish in him so Derek likes to consider this "my" holiday.
We celebrated my heritage with some Green Beer, Friends, BBQ, and finished off the night with a Corn Beef and Cabbage feast <3



59 Days till Punta Cana!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment