Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Me, Keep looking forward. Stress less and Smile more. Everything happens for a reason. 
Dear Friday, Thank goodness you are finally here. I've been waiting for you since my alarm went off on Monday morning.  Dear Week, You were hard on me. You wore me out and made me cry, but now I am a bigger person from it. Dear Derek, I loved having ice cream for dinner with you last night. 
Dear Friends, your texts make me giggle and smile. They seriously make every day better. We should do it more often. Dear 80 Degree L.A. Weather, I love you. Don't change. Stay here forever. <3


Photobucket


P.S. See that fun new Stella & Dot button to your left?! Go ahead, Click it. Take a look around. Shop.
If you are interested in hosting a trunk show (online through your blog or Facebook) E-mail/Facebook me!
Hosts will receive discounts and free jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment