Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!

I kinda (very slightly kinda) wish I lived in a place with all the seasons.
Unfortunately, I'm an L.A. girl (a valley girl to be precise) - born and raised.
We have two seasons...Summer and Not Summer.
And Summer even likes to make day appearances in Not Summer.

Right now its Not Summer. Not yet 108 daily, but Mr.Sun still comes out most of the time 
and likes to invite his 90 degree weather around for weekends.
The "seasons" in L.A. just mean a change in fashion. 
Spring just means its time to buy the floral print pants I've had my 
eye on for weeks, the wedges, and bright/pastel colors...

Spring Shopping:







Jewelry - Stella & Dot
Floral Pants - Gap
Polka Dot Dress - Piperlime
Purple Dress - Free People





2 comments:

  1. Hello...I am your newest follower. Love your blog! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster award... You can view the details on my blog.

    Have a Beautifully Blessed day,
    Jayma

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is nice)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete