Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Friends You Can Fart Around

There is nothing more amazing than true friends. The ones you can be yourself around no matter what.  The ones that can change your bad day into the best day all week. 

I'm so lucky to have a great group of friends.  Friends who I can be 100% myself with. Ones that I may not see for weeks, months, or years at a time but when we are together it seems like we were never apart.  Just thinking about them makes me giggle and smile.  

I'm also making new friends.  Which is a scary thought.  As we grow up and get new jobs, meet new people, and hang out with different couples, our circle of friends grows.  It's hard to find trustworthy people.  This past year has brought so many new and different people into my life.  Thinking about these new friends makes me excited.  More people to share life with.  More friends to share secrets with, laugh with, and call/text for support.  I'm excited to get to the "farting" stage and get so excited at the thought of these people being in my life for the long run. 



No comments:

Post a Comment