Friday, January 10, 2014

Take Time To Do What Makes You Happy

I'm so happy its FRIDAY! I'm ready for the weekend.
I found the cure for my bad week.  Last night, I had a girls night with one of my best friends, Jamie.
Of course, after an hour of chatting over dinner, we decided getting Yogurtland and walking around Michaels would be a good idea (going to Michaels is always a good idea...)
I may have bought a million things I absolutely have to have in my life don't need...But we also decided to try something new, girly, and exciting.
DIY Projects coming soon!

P.S. Don't forget to enter and spread the word about the $600 Giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot go NEAR a Michaels because I will go spend every last penny I have there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its almost worse than Target! I always end up with SO much!!

      Delete