Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Goals

(photo via google)

In 2014 I will...

Choose to be Happy
Save Money (and make more money!)
Workout Often
Eat Healthy
Cut back on Diet Coke
Blog.
Make new Friends
Have a girls night!
Go to Italy <3
See Snow
Take more Pictures
Buy property with Derek! Eeeek!
Run a 5K
Go to Disneyland
Visit my nephews in Washington
Frame my diploma/certificate (its been 3 years... this NEEDS to happen)
Do more DIY Projects
Read a Book (suggestions welcome)
Stress Less
Do a product review!
work Smarter not Harder..
Bake (put my new Kitchen Aid mixer to work!)

Cheers to having a great 2014 and accomplishing this list and SO much more.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I love your goals and I love that your goals are a mix of some that will be difficult and other's easier. I want to run a 5K too. :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to keep them mixed so that i can accomplish more. Sometimes accomplishing the little things on the list can make a difference... Let me know how the 5K works out for you! I'm hoping i can do AT LEAST one this year (but lets not get carried away...)

      Delete
  2. I love you 2014 goals, we are also looking at potentially buying something in the fall. For someone who moves around all the time it scares me a bit but just returning to Canada and realizing how much we now have to pay for rent puts things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! I've moved 9 times in the past 8 years (luckily for me it was within a few miles of each place)... Things will work out for you, just stay positive!! Happy 2014!

      Delete