Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To my Bubbah...

I was out camping in Big Sur for my friend Jenya's birthday 
when my mom called. It was very late, I'd been drinking with friends, and for some reason I still answered.
"You are going to be an Aunt"
"Who is pregnant?! Ashley? Jenna? Kim? it can't be David or Jason"
I swear I listed every cousin, even some friends.
I guess with all the alch. in my system and hearing the word "aunt" my brain didn't 
register that it would have to be one of my sisters. duh.

My (middle) sister Stephanie had a boyfriend (Kevin)
She didn't admit it, but we all knew they had been dating for years.
And Kevin was now my brother-in-law.
IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST!

2 years ago today my first nephew was born.
Noah Andrew Bell.

When we finally got to go into the room and meet him for the first time i.fell.in.love.  
I picked him up and that was the end. I wouldn't let anyone else hold him (selfish i know).  I sat with him and talked to him for hours. 

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Baby Bubbah.
I love you more and more each day and I love being able to watch you grow into a little man.
<3, Auntie Bubbah.






















<3<3<3






No comments:

Post a Comment