Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Sunday Bloggies <3
Derek and I had a VERY productive weekend.

Friday night we went to the Laker game! 
One of the perks of working in my office is free tickets :)
One of the bosses in the office has season tickets and 
gives everyone in the office 2 games!!!


Saturday we started to clean out his house.
I am moving into his place in February so we are starting to turn it into our home.
We are using the 2nd bedroom as Derek's Man-Cave so  
we bought two gaming chairs/ottomans with built in speakers.
(I will never understand his video game obsession but if he's happy - I'm happy)



Saturday night we went on a dinner date and went to support his sister Brandi (she blogs here)
dance in the L.A. Unbound show.





And today was my Lazy Sunday!
Derek got called to play in a baseball game so I got a ME day.
Got my nails done and hit the mall <3
(starting my Holiday shopping early)


scarf- gap  sweater - gap; watch - Michael Kors; boots - Guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment