Thursday, November 8, 2012

Is it Friday yet?!

How was my Wednesday? Lets see.....
AWFUL!
Ya, that just about sums it up.
My mom's best friend, Doris, was struggling with a battle against cancer for years.  She had breast cancer a while back, went through Chemotherapy, and it went away. Recently, she developed lung cancer. BAD.
Nothing was helping.
This last week my mom went to Florida (Doris' home town) to spend their last days together and in the middle on the night on Tuesday, Doris went to heaven. 
Yesterday was the hardest day in my mom's life and I wish I could have been there for her.
F&*$ Cancer!
My mom is also fighting Cancer. She had breast cancer, stage 4 lymphoma, and now has a lymphoma of the blood (not to mention her heart disease).  There is no cure for the blood cancer but she goes through treatment once a month to keep her skin feeling normal.

I feel like everyone is affected by cancer these days.
Through a parent, relative, friend, co-worker.
Whoever it is, keep them in mind, and lets make a difference.
Donate HERE to help find a cure for Cancer and save lives. <3
Every Dollar Helps.

R.I.P. Doris <3

As if my day wasn't hard enough...
So then last night, just when I thought i'd be able to relax, eat dinner, and get some laundry done...
MY LAUNDRY MACHINE BROKE.
Flood. In my room. Not ok.





No comments:

Post a Comment