Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Friday !

Happy Friday!!!
This week has been long/crazy/exciting/exhausting/frustrating/amazing all in one <3

I did some fun online shopping last week so I had packages waiting at my desk Monday morning! Best way to start the week!

and it was Halloween (duh!)

Last night I went to Target and we ALL know there is something in the air at Target that makes you want EVERYTHING. I went in for black flats for the weekend and left with:
A travel set of Shampoo/Condt/Hairspray/Soap
Leopard slippers (obviously a MUST)
Anti-Static spray
Beer mugs 
Black jacket
and no black flats which is the only thing I actually needed...


Today is a big day for me! I had ankle surgery 2 months ago and the recovery has been hard -- today is the first day i'm wearing heels <3 New Pink and Pepper boots to be exact ((my ankle is already tired and its only been a few hours))

Tonight Derek and I are headed to VEGAS for our friend Matt's birthday!! We haven't been to Vegas in forever and I am SO excited.. Is it 4:30 yet?! 





Xo, Allison







No comments:

Post a Comment