Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ER visits and Prayers for Boston

I took a "personal day" off work yesterday. I needed it. I've been saying for weeks that I just need a day off.
Well, yesterday was not exactly what I had in mind. I went to bed later than usual on Sunday (knowing I could sleep in on Monday when Derek left for work.) That didn't happen.
Derek was up sick ALL night. Like every half hour. So I had to play doctor.
Ironically we had just purchased a million Gatorade's earlier in the day.
Long story short, Derek couldn't even keep down water so he ended up 
in the E.R. to get an IV... poor bubbs. 

And that's when we heard the Breaking News. Boston Marathon bombing.
My heart goes out to everyone affected by this horrible event.
It is another horrible reminder of how precious life is.
Pray for Boston.


No comments:

Post a Comment