Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Long Weekend Recap

Anyone else feel like this week is going slow?
No, just me? cool.
I feel like i've been on-the-go 24/7 since last week....blahhh

Friday after work I drove down Pacific Coast Highway to my parents' house in Ventura.
The sunset over the water was amazing and deff made the 2 1/2 hour drive 
in awful traffic worth every second.
I picked up dinner and spent the night with my sister and nephews <3


Saturday Derek and I went to our friends Mikey and Katie's wedding <3
<3 i LOVE love <3
Derek was in the wedding and looked so handsome!
I wanted to cry (as always) at it all....the vows, the first dance, father-daughter dance, the speeches..
Derek laughs but its all just so sweet!!!!
( i'm going to be a MESS at my wedding )



(clearly you can tell I no longer have long-ish brown hair...blondes have more fun!)

The next morning we woke up and had breakfast with D's parents on their boat.
The weather was so amazing on Sunday!!


We were supposed to do our valentines day on Sunday (since D wasn't home on the 14th)
but that was a FAIL... 

We drove home from Ventura and I introduced D to the amazing-ness of "Breaking Bad"

Work has been so busy yesterday and today.
I feel like tomorrow should already be Friday!!!!

Happy Hump Day!
Xo, Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment