Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Punta Cana / Night Shows

I promise this is my last post on Punta Cana. 

Let me introduce to you: Ben, Beth & Beyond.
We met Ben&Beth the first day of our trip, in the pool.
They swam up and asked if we were american and if we spoke English.
Normally, this would be an awkward way to start a conversation but not on this trip!
Infact, that's pretty much how they all started. There weren't too many American's.

Each night D&I met Ben&Beth after dinner to watch the hotel's evening production.
A circus, Michael Jackson Tribute Show, and a Broadway Show.
 I'm not kidding you when I say these are REAL productions. 
(I would have easily paid to watch them...especially Michael Jackson)






 BEN, BETH, AND BEYOND.










2 comments:

  1. Just happened upon your blog. So jealous on the micheal jackson show I loved him! That would be awesome to see a tribute show come out here in utah. Following you hope you come by and follow back.

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great trip!! I'll be sure to stop by your blog! Thanks for following!

      Xo, Allison

      Delete