Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Its been way too long...

It has been WAY too long since i've been on a computer (outside of work).
I've been seriously slacking.
Life has been cray-cray for the past few weeks.
Brandi&Brandon came to visit from Italy last week, D&I had our nephew Phoenix's first birthday, I started my new amazing job, Fathers Day, we have been SO busy.

Did I mention how amazing my new job is? No? Ok, well its p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
I have a 10 minute commute (whaaaat?! no more spending hours in the car)
I've even been going home for lunch and saving so much money.
AND
Since i'm off at 5 and don't have a 2 hours commute home I actually have a life again!!

I no longer get to wear whatever I want to work (the "no jeans" thing kills me...) The office is business attire and my closet is seriously slacking in that department. I need a closet makeover. like, yesterday.

Alright ladies.... What are your favorite places to shop for business attire??

Xo, Allison.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE New York & Company (if you watch for sales, you get fabulous deals!!), Target, Express, and surprisingly, Kohls!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete