Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend Review and Beginning the Move

Hello my little Pancakes <3
Happy Tuesday!
seriously though, why isn't it Friday already?

I spent Thursday-Saturday in rainy San Diego (working a booth for my Dad at a convention)
boooorinnnngggg
But at least I got to spend some time with my parents.

I came back on Saturday night so I could have a "day off" before heading back to the office.
Sunday, D and I went for Champagne Brunch at El Torito and then started our "big move"!
There is NO WAY all my clothes are fitting in my new closet.

Our new home (aka his parents' guest house) is getting a make over this week!!
Switching out carpet for hardwood floors, painting cabinets, 
fixing tile in the bathroom, painting our bedroom.
I'm so excited for it all to be finished so we can finish the move and put together our home!!



I can't tear myself away from Pinterest these days looking at unrealistic Home Decor ideas!!

Any tips for closet storage? or moving? or home decor ideas?




2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! You finally found a place to call home and that's really exciting. I can't wait to see pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! This is the "next step" in our relationship and i am SO excited for it!! Pics to come!!

      Delete