Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year...New Hair

I'm so over my hair right now...
Time to switch it up!
BUT do I :::
Ombre?
Kinda over-done and "last season" but I still love it when I see it... 

Leave it dark and Bob it up?!
My mom's fav. 

Go back to blonde?

Short and Blonde?

Just add a few highlights and leave the length?

Almost a year ago I took the plunge and died my blonde hair dark brown. HUGE change. 
I thought it would be easier and less up-keep since its one color and dark. 
WRONG!! 
My blonde roots stand out pretty bad.
I love the color and get so many compliments. But I still get the few "I wish you were blonde" 
comments from family...
I wish I HATED being blonde or brunette but they are both SO FUN!
 It would make life a lot easier.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Xo, Allison


8 comments:

  1. I like Ombre :) The woman next to me the other day at the salon just did it and it looked great! She also did long layers

    <3 tata

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! You can literally pull off any hair color. I wish I could do that! The short hair is definitely in style right now! I have always loved Selena's hair.... in that photo especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been growing out my hair for a while so i'm a little scared to go short again. But I do love the Selena look - my fav. from above.

      Delete
  3. even im totally thinkin of cutting my hair short will see!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck! let me know if you decide to cut!

      Delete
  4. Hair decisions are so hard! I always end up going back to blonde! Can't wait to see what you decide!
    New follower!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blonde is always a good option :)

      Love your blog!

      Delete