Here's how it works: Share 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions from your nominator, ask 11 questions for your nominees, and then nominate you favs.
1. Dress up Character (Micky Mouse, Goofy, etc.) scare me and I hate masks.
2. When I like something (like a type of food or candy) I crave it and eat it non-stop for weeks and then will wake up one day and never want to see or eat it again.
3. I want to get a dog and name him/her Pancakes (and I'm hoping it will happen soon!)
4. I played soccer for 16 years. (Goalie mostly...)
5. I was adopted. Me and my middle sister were both adopted (at birth) from the same birth parents!
6. I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life and never get bored of it.
7. I'm double jointed in my arms and thumbs....and sometimes it freaks people out.
8. I don't skip like a normal person... mine if more of a frolic (spelling?)
9. I fall asleep every night watching murder shows (Derek comes into bed way after I'm asleep and hates that its always on)
10. I hate black and brown together.
11. I have an obsession with scarfs (even though I live in LA and rarely wear a scarf!)
I started "blogging" on 10/12/12. I was bored one day with my girlfriend and having loved reading blogs I decided on that day to start my own. I may not have a million followers or even a clear idea of what my blog is, but I'm OK with that. I use this as a place to be me. I can vent about a bad day, talk about things I love, make myself wish-lists or list of things I'm interested in. Its almost like my little diary, but public, and I love it.
Wait, people actually make this decision? One OR the other? Damn. I'd pick popcorn. Why? Because I usually don't like the candy at the movies and bring my own anyways....
Allison? No one? Not that I know of anyways...
Beers and condiments... the usual.
Nope. Not unless I (god forbid) had a fatal disease and no other options. In that case, if there is some random medical thingy they want to try to use and save me... sign me up!
A bagel sandwich and it wasn't even good. Bummer.
David. At sleep away camp. Boom.
Puppy and rabbit... so puppies would just bounce around!!! Too cute.
I wish I had an English accent. So dreamy!
Spanish. Mostly because I would be able to actually use it. Also, I've heard that if you know Spanish fluently then there's a good chance you can learn a few other languages easily. (Note: Its never going to happen... I got 2 C's in college Spanish classes and gave up...)
Straight if there is either a lid on the cup. Otherwise, I'm OK with bendy (but do NOT hand me a drink w/ a lid and a bendy straw.... its just awkward)
My questions for my Nominees:
1. If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite part of blogging and why?
3. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life thus far?
4. High heels or flats?
5. What is your favorite time of year and why?
6. If you could go on a trip (for free!) anywhere in the world where would you go?
7. What inspires your blog posts?
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
9. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
10. What is your idea of a perfect date night?
11. What is your favorite movie?
Nominees - make sure to check your inbox because you have a special email waiting from yours truly <3