Thursday, March 27, 2014

Simply Balanced


Nothing about life is simple or balanced.  Recently, I've learned to take a moment and relax with my simply balanced cup to tea and everything seems to be calm for a minute.

Life doesn't come with a handbook (although these days I wish it did).

Each day, take a moment to stop, breathe, and be grateful for all that you have... It's too easy to focus on the negatives and not enough on how great life truly is.

A few things (of many) to be grateful for today:
my mom and how amazing she is
that its Thursday and almost the weekend
the weather is perfect
my family (related or not..)
blogging; connecting with new people and hearing new stories
overtime pay (because lets be honest, it was worth the extra few hours)
and lastly, my simply balanced tea... because it is a little reminder to be calm and remember.



2 comments:

  1. Great post! It's so hard to balanced. I feel like work and social media take up SO much of my time; it's hard to sit back and enjoy the things that come naturally. Definitely want to try this tea, by the way-- I've heard great things! Stop by my blog if you get the chance.. I'm doing a spring giveaway! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes its nice to just put down the phone! I wish I did it more often but instagram just keeps pulling me back in!

      Delete