Friday, February 21, 2014

Currently Obsessed: Lace Bralettes

I may be a little late to the party but I finally just purchased my first lace bralette last weekend and I'm obsessed. I may or may not have gotten 10 more since. When you love something, you have to buy every color and style, right?

In the past I was hectic to buy them because I have no boobs am a member of the Itty-Bitty-Titty Committee. Without the Victoria Secret full padded push up's I'm able to pass for a teenager. I was also worried that the little lace would do nothing and make me look like one of those ladies that doesn't wear a bra. I secretly judge them and definitely did not want to become one of them.

They are amazing. So comfortable and light it feels like wearing nothing (without the gross look of free-boobing). Plus, they look pretty sexy with big tank tops or backless shirts.







*all images are from websites linked above

So, its FRIDAY! What are your weekend plans? I don't have plans yet, but I do know that no matter what I do, I'll be wearing a new lace bralette... tmi?


1 comment:

  1. Coming from a girl that carries around 36 DD her whole life, seriously even when they first came out there were this size, albeit they were much higher but still. I look at these bras and think they are so beautiful, I wish I could wear one!

    ReplyDelete