Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday


ONE
TWO
Its Friday, causal day at the office, payday, and sunny/70 degrees outside.
Its a good day.

THREE
One week until Derek's sister and her husband (Brandi blogs here) are coming home to visit from Italy for the Holidays! We are celebrating with a week long vacation in Palm Springs. I couldn't be more excited to spend time with them and maybe even do a little planning for when D and I visit them in Italy in July!

FOUR
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. Blonde? Brown? Ughh such decision.
When I go dark I get so many compliments and I just feel pretty. Not to mention my eyes are like, BAM!
I'm naturally (and my "naturally" I mean I haven't really seen my hair uncolored since I started highlighting in the 7th grade, but my roots are blonde) a dirty blonde. My mom loves me blonde. My family loves to tell me "I look better blonde". Rude. I guess you can't please everyone!

FIVE
Have you entered to win $300 Paypal Cash yet? If not, go HERE to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment