Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Hanukkah!

Life is hard sometimes a lot of the time.  Its been a crazy year with finding a new job, my momma drama, ending friendships and beginning new ones, and life in general kicking me in the butt on the daily.  Thanksgiving kicks off the holiday season and reminds me to be thankful for everything good in my life; no matter how big or small. Its easy to forget the good when life gets hard.

A Few Things I'm Thankful For:

My Family - I'm lucky to have such an amazing supportive group of people (some related and some not; but they are still family)

My Friends - I may be biased but I seriously have the best friends. Old and New. I love them all and would not trade them for anything.

My Squishy (aka. Derek) - He is my squishy and he will always be my squishy.

Having a Job - I'm finally at a place I feel welcome, appreciated, and happy. I love my job. I'm grateful to have a job.

Health - Everyone is healthy. Finally! Fingers crossed for no hospital visits in 2014!

Home - Derek and I have the best little h.o.m.e.(and after months of living together he FINALLY hung my mirror... its starting to feel like "ours")

My Blog - I love this little space of mine. It's nice to have a place to be able to express feelings, share what I'm loving, connect with other bloggers (which I would love to do more of)

Country Music - It makes my life complete.  It can change my mood in an instant. I'd be lost without my country music.

What you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment