Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Will you be my Bridesmaid?!

Yes, Yes... YES!!!
One of my closest friends is getting married and I cannot be more excited to share this special time with her.... by her side.... eeeek!





Krysta and I met in 2006 - freshie year of college - we both played for the soccer team.

Over the 5 years in college we:
 laughed together
cried together
helped with homework
skipped classes together
played soccer
lived together
got into fights (not with each other, we were on the same team)
talked about boys
partied too hard 
experienced turning 21 together
went through breakups
fell in love (with our boys, not each other)
shopped a bit too much 
found our first jobs
graduated together (litterally, hand in hand..one after another accepting diplomas)
ate until we (almost) puked
slept in hallways
and SO much more.

I cant even express how excited .... Eeeeek!!

1 comment: